Mission and Vision
"AICL envisions an economy marked by equitable distribution of economic resources among the poor, down trodden and the elite. An economy bereft of the miseries of interest and flourishing with the concept of financial participation promoting sustainable development. "
- Serve as a venue of investment for an interest free return.
- Function as a source of finance for entrepreneurs on equitable and just terms.
- Run own businesses by floating subsidiaries or joint ventures, enhancing productivity of the economy.
- Strive to create an atmosphere for establishment of Islamic Banks in India.
- Educate the society on equitable joint and prudential practices of investment and business.